Unleash Your Child’s Full Potential with Our Exceptional Martial Arts Training System and World-Class Professional Staff
Team Up With Us For 7 Days Free to Improve Your Child’s Self-Confidence,
Fitness, and Give Them Realistic Self-Defense Techniques!
Are you thinking about starting your child involved in martial arts? Then you’re going to love what I’m about to share with you.
Hellfish MMA's proven youth martial arts program can help your child:
...and you can try our program for 7 days completely FREE!
I’d like to tell you a little bit about myself and my children's martial arts program that has lots of parents from the Montgomery County (King of Prussia, Chalfont, Bridgeport PA) area raving about the positive benefits our program has to offer them and their children.
My name is Tim Carpenter and I’m the owner / head instructor of Hellfish Mixed Martial Arts and I’d like to PROVE to you what our kids martial arts program can do for your children. But before I give you a list of some of the benefits our program offers, take a look at what one of our happily-involved parents had to say about us…
"After training at Tiger Schulmans for 4 years, my son Bennentt was ready for a change. After visiting several mma gyms, he decided he wanted to train under Tim Carpenter at Hellfish MMA. In only a few months Bennett's technical skills have improved significantly. Tim is always on the mat with the kids, along with several other instructors so the kids receive individualized attention. Bennett is always excited to come to class, and we love watching him make progress each week!"April Winco
“What Can Your Martial Arts Program Give
My Child That Other Activities Can't?”
That’s a question we get all the time from concerned parents. Our answer to that is simple.
1) Our martial arts program is a full participation program. Meaning no child 'sits the bench' at Hellfish MMA. Your child's physical skills and abilities will continually improve because our system is on-going, not “seasonal” like most sports.
Your child will get personalized attention to make sure they succeed in class. No child is left behind ( like can happen in other sports and activities) where more attention or 'playing time' is given to those that show a greater aptitude at the expense of the other children.
Here’s a list of some of the benefits your child will receive just by being a part of our children's martial arts program…
- Confidence (“A confident child is an unstoppable child.”)
- Self esteem (Your children will feel good about themselves.)
- Peer pressure avoidance skills (Your children will have the courage to say “No” to drugs and other dangerous activities.)
- Self defense skills (Your child will learn how to handle bullies.
- Discipline (Being able to do the right thing)
- Tons of fun (Your child will have a lot of fun while learning important mental and physical skills.)
- Better manners (Things as simple as saying “Yes sir” and “Yes Ma’am” to saying “Please” and “Thank you.”)
- Teamwork skills and how to get along well with others
- Eye contact (Kids who don’t look down at the ground and keep good eye contact with people don’t get bullied.)
- Physical strength (Your child will get stronger and build functional, healthy, sport-specific strength.)
- Conditioning (Your child will get in better shape, look better and feel like a million bucks.)
- Positive, encouraging instructors who know how to teach and develop children
- Fitness (Your children will improve their current fitness level which will make them healthier kids.)
- Fun (Your child will be a part of an educational program that makes learning fun
- And more…
When you come see us we’ll be able to talk further about what your personal needs are and what you’re looking to get out of our program for your child.
AND… To make things even better, we’re currently offering a “7 Day Free Trial”
That’s right… you’ll get to try our program out for a 7 days without paying a single penny!
Here’s exactly what to do right now…
All you have to do in order to take advantage of our 7-day free trial program is to give us a call so that we can schedule a time one of our instructors can meet with you for your child’s first private introductory lesson and for your student-parent consultation. Give us a call right now.
7 Day FREE Trial! Call Us Now (215) 716-3554
or fill out the form below:
I promise you’re making the absolute best decision for your child’s future and well being. Give us a call and let us prove it to you!
Thanks for reading and see you soon,
Would You Like More Information On Our Children's Martial Arts Program?
Enter your contact info below to find out how you can get started with your 7 day FREE trial!